Signing up for Non-Scored racing is a 3 part process. First you must have a USSA Competition License, then you must sign up for Central Division Region 1 and finally you will need to sign up for the individual races

USSA License

To get a USSA license go to and register for a license. For Non-Scored racing you will need an Alpine > Competitor License.

Get a USSA license

Central Division Region 1 Membership

Next you will need to become a member of Central Division Region 1. This will allow you to compete in races hosted by our region. To become a member, go to our registration page under member resources.

Sign Up For Races

Central Division Region 1 uses the myUSSA race registration system. Using your username and password from your USSA license, log in to From your dashboard, select the athlete that is registering for a race and then choose "Athlete Event Registration" to find the race that you wish to register for.